Regulatory Information - CME Medical
It is the policy of CME Medical to provide infusion pumps, consumables, accessories and the associated servicing and training that continually meet or exceed our customer's needs and expectations with respect to quality, safety and reliability.
Our aims are:
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company's reputation with customers.
- To resolve complaints in an effective and timely manner thus ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements.
- To endeavour at all times to maximise customer satisfaction by continual improvement of the system.
- To achieve timely delivery of products and services to meet our customer's requirements.
CME Medical's Quality Assurance system complies with and is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 and with the addition of ISO 13485:2003 for our Technical Services (service and repair activity)
Compliance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
All medical devices distributed by CME Medical are CE marked demonstrating conformity to the European directive 93/42/EEC.
Registered for the responsible disposal of Electronic equipment and Batteries - WEE/CB2230WW
Contact our Quality Assurance Department